For more news and articles about CFA Phoenix, please click here.
Posted On: 2016-03-23 09:49 AM
You can now support our school by linking us to your Fry's Grocery Store card. Follow the steps outlined below to link your Fry's Card to us and a small percentage of your purchases will be donated to our school.
STEP 1: Creating an Online Fry's Account
**NOTE: If you already have an online Fry's account, skip to #2
- Go to http://www.frysfood.com/
- Select 'Register'.
- Under Sign-In information, enter your email and create a password. (Write down your email & password - you will need it in step 2)
- Select 'Use Card Number'.
- Enter your Fry's V.I.P Card Number, last name and postal code.
- Under 'Select Your Preferred Store' enter your postal code.
- Select 'Find Stores'.
- Choose your store then select 'Create Account'.
- You will then be prompted to check your email for a confirmation email. Click the hyperlink in your email to finish creating your Online Fry's Account.
- Continue to step #2 to register for the Fry's Community Rewards Program of your choice.
STEP 2: Register for the Fry's Community Rewards Program
- Go to https://www.frysfood.com/topic/community?activePage=community-rewards-2
- Select 'Sign-In'.
- Enter your email and password then select 'sign in'. (This will be the email and password you created in step 1)
- Select 'My Account' then select 'Account Settings' from drop down menu.
- Click 'edit' under Community Rewards. If prompted, enter personal information.
- Under Find Your Organization: Enter the NPO number (listed below) or name of our school then select 'search'.
- American Heritage Academy - 29936
- Arizona Conservatory for Art and Academics - 42077
- Children First Foundation - 21897
- Sequoia Lehi - 84890
- Sequoia Pathfinder Academy at Eastmark - 29954
- Sequoia Pathway Academy - 81338
- Sequoia School for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing - 82923
- Under Select Your Organization: Select box next to our school name
- Then select 'save changes'.
- If you have registered correctly, you should now see your organization information listed under 'Community Rewards' on your Account Summary page.