Children First Leadership Academy is always willing to accept your donations for our students and their families. Below is a list of items that we especially need for our donation room. Please keep in mind that we prefer new clothes for our children. It makes them feel so good to know people care. Remember they are use to hand me downs or things taken out of the garbage. We CAN NOT except used Underwear, Socks, or Shoes. If we do receive these items. They will go into our recycle bin. The shoes will go to the families if acceptable.
Do to the fact that there is so much chaos in the children’s lives we decided to make the dress code a little easier for them. They are now allowed to wear any color shirt as long as it has a collar. No writing or symbols are allowed on the shirt. Pants/shorts that are khaki,black,navy blue,or jeans,for both boys and girls. The girls are allowed to wear dresses and skirts of the same colors. No leggings except to wear under their dress or skirt and they must be Solid Color. No Sweat Pants may be worn in school.
Thank you for caring about our kids and making a better life for them!
- We give our children that come to the school new shoes if at all possible. They can only wear close toed shoes to school, of course gym shoes are a big help so they can wear them for PE. We do not allow sandals,flip flops, or crocks to be worn at all. If we receive used shoes they go into a bin for the parents to take for the rest of the family.
- Right now we are in need of Men’s: Size: 9,12 and 13 Shoes
- Also Women’s: Size 12. We also can use little Boys size:10
- We do need for both Boys and Girls. SHORTS and PANTS: Size 5 up to size 20, and Adult size: Men 28 to 40, Women size: 6 to 20, and Teen girls size: 0 to 5
- Pajamas: Child and Adult sizes remember some of the children have just a sheet to sleep on. If that
- Training Bras and bigger
- Sweat pants and Shirts for Children and Adults
- We also need Short and Long sleeve Girls Shirts, Hoodies, and Sweaters,Size 4 to 14. Dresses 4 to 14, and Boys Hoodies and Sweaters size 4 to 14 and Men’s size Small to Large.
Family Size package/can/plastic jars are best but any size packages are accepted. Our average family size is 8. If you can get all plastic jars of peanut butter, fruit, jelly etc. that would be great this way we can send the kids home with some food for the weekend. Also cans that pull open, food that can be made in a microwave,warming tray, hot plate or a grill.
- Cerealcold and hot
- Mac and Cheese
- Dried Beans
- Spaghetti Sauce-with or with out meat
- Boxed mashed potatoes
- Canned Chicken, and Beef
- Canned Wiener Dogs
- Canned Ravioli
- Canned Spaghetti with Meatballs
- Corned Beef
- Canned Beef Stew
- Chili with beans
- Hamburger Helper
- Pudding (Single-Serve)
- Juice Boxes
- Granola & Breakfast Bars
- Fruit Cups
- Jars of Peanut Butter
- Jars of Jelly
- Graham Crackers
- Rice Cakes
- Saltine Crackers
- Bags of Noodles
- Any kind of soup: We can use Cream soups and Vegetable soups
- Fruit Snacks
- Canned fruit
- Goldfish single servings and family size
- Jello 8 Pack
- Instant Coffee/Regular perk coffee (for the teachers) & Tea Bags
- Taco Shells
- Cheese and Crackers
- Peanut Butter and Cracker Sandwich Snacks
- Any kind of side dish or meals that can be made on a hot plate or grill
- Cases of water
- Plastic silverware
- We are in need of healthy snacks that the children can eat at their desk in between breakfast and lunch. Any kind of milk..dried, almond, soy, rice.
- Hot choc.
- Boxed jello and pudding to make at home.
Our Hygiene list is not only for our donation room but the school health care provider.
- Sanitary Pads
- Diapers/Pull ups
- Band aids
- Rubbing Alcohol
- Baby Wipes
- Sun Screen
- Chip stick
- Any type of medicine product ( such as liquid Tylenol )Motrin for the older kids
- Zip Lock bags gallon size
- Small plastic cups for taking medicine
- Room spray
- Laundry detergent
- Paper towels
- Wash Cloths
- Dish Soap
- Chlorine Wipes
- Foot Power
- Cotton Balls
- Q Tips
- Baby Powder
- Large Pads to lie on bed
Whenever I ask for both sizes that is because we give the children their own personal Hygiene to take home with them. So both sizes means family size and travel size.
- Tooth Paste,both sizes
- Tooth Brushes
- Hand wipes and Hand Sanitizer
- Body Wash,family size
- Deodorant Men and Women both sizes
- Dental floss
- Mouth wash both sizes
- Shampoo and Conditioner both sizes
- Bars of Soap both sizes
- Body Lotion both sizes
We want to Thank you now for thinking of our children. We appreciate everything you do for them. If you have any questions or would like to set up an appointment to drop off donations please don’t hesitate to call Darlene the Donation Room Coordinator Monday – Wednesday 8:00am to 2:00pm
602-712-0500X15038 and make sure you allow enough time to take a tour of our awesome school!
To donate, stop by the school any day during school hours or use our Contact Us page to set up an appointment.
Thank you to all of our generous neighbors and friends for you continued donations and support.