Children First Leadership Academy is always willing to accept your donations for our students and their families. Below is a short list of items that we especially need for our donation room. Please keep in mind that we prefer new clothes for our children but we also except slightly used clothes. We can not except used underwear or socks.
The children wear uniforms. So any Polo shirts that are solid color or pants/shorts that are khaki,black,navy blue, or jeans is what we allow. The girls are allowed to wear dresses and skirts of the same color. No leggings except to wear under their dress or skirt or outside of the school.
We can also use women’s size underwear sz. 6 to 9 and socks….Men’s size underwear sz. 30 to 34 or Small, Med., and Large and also socks.
Thank you for caring about our kids and making a better life for them!
- We give our children that come to the school new shoes if at all possible. They can only wear close toed shoes to school. Of course gym shoes are a big help so they can wear them for PE. We do not allow sandals,flip flop,or crocks. If we receive used shoes they go into a bin for the parents to take for the family.
- Right now we are in dire need for: Boys: Size 2,3,4,5,and Men’s: Size 6,7,9,10
- Also Girls: Size 12,13,1,2,3,4, and Women’s: Size 5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12
- We are in dire need for both Boys and Girls. SHORTS: Size 4 up to size 20
- Pajamas, child and adult sizes
- Training Bras and bigger
Family Size package/can/plastic jars are best but any size packages are accepted. Our average family size is 8. Keep in mind that School is out May 19th but we would love to have our shelves stocked for when the kids come back in Aug.
- Cereal”need now”
- Mac and Cheese”need now”
- Dry Beans”need now”
- Spaghetti Sauce”need now”
- Boxed mashed potatoes
- Canned Tuna,Chicken,Beef
- Canned Wiener Dogs
- Canned Ravioli
- Canned Spaghetti with Meatballs
- Canned Vegetables
- Corned Beef
- Canned Beef Stew
- Hamburger Helper
- Tomato Sauce (small cans)
- Tomato Paste (small cans)
- Pudding (Single-Serve)- “need now”
- Juice Boxes”need now”
- Granola & Breakfast Bars”need now”
- Fruit Cups
- Jars of Peanut Butter
- Jars of Jelly
- Graham Crackers
- Rice Cakes”need now”
- Saltine Crackers
- Bags of Noodles”need now”
- Any kind of soup
- Powdered Milk”need now”
- Fruit Snacks
- Goldfish single servings and family size
- Instant Jello 8 Pack”need now”
- Instant Coffee & Tea Bags
- Soy, Almond, Rice Milk”need now”
- Taco Shells”need now”
- Cheese and Crackers”need now”
- Peanut Butter and Cracker Sandwich Snacks” need now”
- ANY kind of meal you know of that can be made on a hot plate or Instant meals.
- Sanitary Pads
- Diapers/Pull ups
- Band aids
- Rubbing Alcohol
- Baby Wipes
Anything from travel size to family size is welcome.
- Tooth Paste, trial size to family size
- Hand wipes
- Body Wash, trial size to family size
- Combs and hairbrushes
- Hair ties
- Dental floss
- Mouth wash
- Shampoo and Conditioner”we are totally out of”
- Bars of Soap
- Body Lotion”need now”
- Laundry Detergent
- Dish Soap
- Sun Screen”need now”
- Chap stick”need now”
We want to Thank you now for thinking of our children. We appreciate everything you do for them. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to call the school.
To donate, stop by the school any day during school hours or use our Contact Us page to set up an appointment.
Thank you to all of our generous neighbors and friends for you continued donations and support.